Wednesday, July 4, 2012

www.FlirtDenver.com

I have been helping people find dates, meet more people, and be more social for years now.  We started FLIRT several years ago and operated by word of mouth.  My friends were always surprised by how easily I talked to anyone and everyone when I was out.  They would call me and tell me they pulled a "Tawni", meaning they channeled me and talked to a stranger when they were out and about.  My girlfriends and my single personal training clients always asked me to set them up on dates and questioned me as to where and how I met so many cool men.  So the business began just like that.  My clients love when I take them out.  I have even connected people while grocery shopping at Whole Foods (great place to meet cool people).  My favorite new story is about my lovely friend Julie who visited from LA recently.  I took her downtown to a crowded hot spot and asked her which man she found the most attractive.  She indicated a super hot young man who was currently talking to several beautiful women.  About 20 minutes later Julie and this man were talking and laughing as I watched from the bar.  I love that!!!  I can introduce you to anyone-anywhere-anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment